About Trade-In Real Estate
Helping homeowners get out of sticky situations is our passion… like foreclosure, owning a burdensome property, probate, divorce or anything else. At Trade-In Real Estate, we focus on resolving your situation so you can continue to do the things you love.
We are local Santa Cruz County residents that focus on buying properties off-market (with no commissions) for cash. This allows us to make fair offers based on comparable sales and needed repairs in 24 hours or less.
Trade-In Real Estate is a real estate solutions company based out of Capitola. We’re a family owned business and focus on helping homeowners like you find solutions for your problem whether you’re going through foreclosure, can’t sell your property, have difficult tenants or need to sell fast.
Our Core Values
KNOWLEDGE – INTEGRITY – EXPERIENCE
About John Flaniken
- 2020 REALTOR of the Year, Santa Cruz County Assoc.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2004- Top Producing Agent
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2010- Top Producing Broker
- Active Real Estate Investor in Santa Cruz County since 2013
- Launched Investment Brokerage Trade-In Real Estate in 2018
- SC County Housing Advisory Commissioner, 2021-2025
- Director for SC County Association of Realtors 2017-present
- Chair of Government Relations, SC County Association of Realtors
- President, Rotary Club of Santa Cruz Sunrise 2021-2022
- Chemistry Degree- University of California, Santa Cruz 1999
After 5 unfulfilling years in Corporate America, Real Estate seemed like the right career path. Since 2004 I have represented hundred’s of buyers and sellers in high-end, investment and bank owned sales. My science background taught me not to be attached to an outcome, only the best solution; this allows me to bring sincerity & respect to my work.
Providing creative real estate solutions is a privilege. I recognize how special this community is, and why people live and own property here. Over the years, I have grown to appreciate the intimate involvement I have in the most important financial decision a Homeowner will make. This is why I am honored when people refer me to their friends and family.
How We Work With Homeowners
If you have any questions about how we work, what the sales process looks like or how to avoid foreclosure… don’t hesitate to contact us anytime!
Call Trade-In Real Estate Today! (831) 222-1521
The Pros & Cons Of Selling Your House To A Local
Professional Home Buyer– FREE Guide:
Get the FREE Guide and then give us a call at (831) 222-1521 and we’ll discuss what your home is worth and what we offer with our Cash Offer Program.